HELP US CARRY OUT OUR MISSION OF SUPPORTING OTHERS.
Are you looking for a job and, more than that, an opportunity to help others to reach their fullest potential?
We are always looking for qualified people that want to help us carry out our mission of supporting others. As a direct support professional, every work day is filled with chances to:
- Build positive relationships
- Reinforce the inherent dignity and value in others
- Encourage others to advocate and speak for themselves
- Offer encouragement where there are struggles
- Give praise when there are successes
As a member of our staff, we ask primarily that you respect the dignity of the people we serve and use the training you are given to seek the best in others. Additionally, there a few other things that we ask you to consider when applying for employment. You will need the following:
- To be at least 18 years of age
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a valid driver’s license and up to date auto insurance
- Must clear an OSBI and community service record background check
- Social Security card